Thursday, August 3, 2017


Dear 4D Parents,

I am excited to welcome you to 4D and a new school year at Archway Lincoln! It was great meeting everyone at Meet the Teacher Night. I am looking forward to working with you and your child and beginning the new school year.

This will be my first year teaching 4th grade at Lincoln. Prior to joining the Archway Lincoln Team, I worked with children and young adults in numerous setting including teaching, coaching and after school programs. I earned my MA in History from Virginia Tech and served 6 years in the New Hampshire Army National Guard. I look forward to collaborating with my colleagues this year and providing your children with a rigorous, highly formative, and enjoyable year.

Joining me this year as my teaching assistant is Mrs. Laura Ryan. Mrs. Ryan brings years of experience to the classroom and I know she will be a pivotal asset in 4D. I am looking forward to partnering with her to make this year.

Please note the following important information:

·         August 4 -  2017/2018 School Year Begins (doors open at 7:45 a.m., the day begins at 8:05 a.m. but please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of school)



·         No hot lunches will be served until August 14, so please be sure to pack a snack, a lunch, and water bottle for your child each day. Please be sure to label your child’s lunchbox and water bottle with their first and last name.

Labeling and Supplies:

·         Please label your child’s water bottle and lunchbox with their name.

·         Please label your child’s outer wear with their name (sweaters, pullovers, etc.)



Our curriculum is rigorous and interesting. Your child will be studying subjects that range from the Middle Ages to meteorology, phonograms to fractions, narration to navigation and many things in between. Mrs. Ryan and I look forward to helping your child transition from third grade to fourth grade.

Our goal is for this to be an enjoyable, productive, challenging, and encouraging year for all our students. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. My email is tbergeron@archwaylincoln.org and Mrs. Ryan’s is lryan@archwaylincoln.org

I send out weekly updates and information on my blog. I will send you the link to that soon.

Sincerely,

Mr. Bergeron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear 4th Grade Parents, We hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. We were very excited to share such a wonderful day with those of you w...