I am excited to welcome you to 4D and a new school year at Archway Lincoln! I will be your child’s 4th grade teacher this year. I am looking forward partnering with you and ensuring your child has a successful school year.
This will be my second year teaching 4th grade at Lincoln. Prior to joining the Archway Lincoln Team, I worked with children and young adults in numerous setting including teaching, coaching and after school programs. I earned my MA in History from Virginia Tech and served 6 years in the New Hampshire Army National Guard. I look forward to collaborating with my colleagues this year and providing your children with a rigorous, highly formative, and enjoyable year.
Joining me as the 4D teaching assistant is Mrs. Ryan. Mrs. Ryan brings years of experience to the classroom and is a wonderful asset to our classroom 4D. I am looking forward to partnering with her to make this year.
Please note the following important information:
· August 2 - 2018/2019 School Year Begins (doors open at 7:45 a.m., the day begins at 8:05 a.m. but please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the start of school)
· No hot lunches will be served until August 13, so please be sure to pack a snack, a lunch, and water bottle for your child each day. Please be sure to label your child’s lunchbox and water bottle with their first and last name.
Labeling and Supplies:
· Please label your child’s water bottle and lunchbox with their name.
· Please label your child’s outer wear with their name (sweaters, pullovers, etc.)
· Singapore math books will be distributed at school.
Our curriculum is rigorous and interesting. Your child will be studying subjects that range from the Middle Ages to meteorology, phonograms to fractions, narration to navigation and many things in between. Mrs. Ryan and I look forward to helping your child transition from third grade to fourth grade.
Our goal is for this to be an enjoyable, productive, challenging, and encouraging year for all our students. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. My email is email@example.com and Mrs. Ryan’s is firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekly updates will be posted on the 4th Grade Blog: https://acl4thgrade.blogspot.com/